Canature WaterGroup™ commercial / industrial fiberglass tanks are a light weight, cost effective alternative to steel tanks for applications such as Softening, Filtration, or Storage.
Our seamless rugged polyethylene liner is wound with continuous fiberglass and sealed with epoxy resin to create a leak free and corrosion free high performance pressure vessel.
- Lightweight 100% composite construction
- Attractive high-gloss finish
- Complete seamless molding technology
- Corrosion resistant
- 4” Plastic Thread, 4” 304SS stainless thread (optional), 6” Alloy Flange
- 10 Year Warranty Tanks up to 24” and 5 Year Warranty Tanks 30” and larger
- Maximum Operating pressure: 150 psi (10.5 bar)
- Operating temperature: 34 - 120°F (1 - 49°C)
- Maximum Vacuum: 127mm Hg
Materials of Construction
- Liner Material: Polyethylene
- Outer Winding: High Performance Fiberglass and Epoxy Resin