FHF Series Commercial Water Softeners
All systems are available in single, duplex, triplex, and quadplex operation.
FHF Series softeners are capable of flow rates of 600 usgpm & more, 24 hours a day.* They are engineered and thoroughly tested to provide years of reliable, trouble-free performance with minimal maintenance.
*Based on a quadplex system with one tank allowed off-line for regeneration at all times.
Suitable for Apartments, Boiler Treatment, Breweries & Distilleries, Cooling Towers, Motels, Schools, Nursing Homes, Car Wash, Dairies, Factories, Laundromats, Office Buildings, Resorts, Restaurants, RO Pre-treatment, Office Buildings, Hospitals
- Electronic side mounted controller
- Parallel Flow: All tanks on-line and are interlocked so only one can regenerate at a time
- Alternating Flow: At least one tank is always off-line for regeneration or ready in stand by
- Demand Flow: Tanks come on- or off-line according to the flow rate demand so that the system is always operating at optimum efficiency
- System Interlock: A signal from other equipment can be accepted to lock out and prevent the system from regenerating
- Advanced Diagnostic Information: Easily trouble shoot and access system information displayed in real time
- Auxiliary Outputs: one programmable output
- Battery Back-up System: In the event of a power outage, the system can continue to meter and monitor water usage for up to 9 hours
- Operating pressure: 20 - 100 psi
- Operating temperature: 39 - 100° F
- Electrical: Input 120V 60 Hz - Output 12VAC
Materials of Construction
- Control Valve: High flow 3” diaphragm valves handle the service flow rates and electronic control valve handles the regeneration. Sch 80 PVC manifold.
- Resin Tanks: Corrosion resistant fibreglass reinforced polyethylene NSF 61 Certified
- Brine Tank: High density polyethylene (includes plastic salt plate, brine well & cap, air check and safety float)
- Ion Exchange Resin: High Capacity IAPMO certified 8% Canature resin
- Naming Convention Guide: ie.) FHF 360-3CS4000
- FHF (valve type) 360 (Softener Size), 3C (Valve Type), S (# of Mineral Tanks), 4 (system type), 0 (Feature 1), 0 (Feature 2), 0 (Feature 2)
- *System types: S (single), D (duplex), T (triplex), Q (quadplex)