CW Series Commercial Water Filters
Our CW Series filters provide high quality filtered water.
The system is engineered and thoroughly tested to provide years of reliable, trouble-free
performance with minimal maintenance.
Suitable for Apartments, Boiler Treatment, Cooling Towers, Motels, Schools, Nursing Homes, Car Wash, Dairies, Factories, Laundromats, Office Buildings, Resorts, Restaurants, RO Pre-treatment, Office Buildings, Hospitals
- Master Controller: Fully programmable electronic controller with
- Advanced Diagnostic Information: Easily trouble shoot and access
system information displayed in real time
- Single Unit: RWB piston is standard
- Duplex & Larger Units: NRWB piston is standard
- Optional: Treated water regeneration
- Operating pressure: 20 - 100 psi
- Operating temperature: 39 - 100° F
- Electrical: Input 120V 60 Hz - Output 24V 650mA
Materials of Construction
- Control Valve: Corrosion resistant lead-free brass NSF 44 certified
- Resin Tanks: Corrosion resistant fiberglass reinforced polyethylene NSF 44 Certified
- Internal Distributors
- Naming Convention Guide: ie.) 95MTS 90-1.25D800
- 95MTS (valve type) 90 (Softener Size), 2 (Valve Size), D (# of Mineral Tanks), 8 (system type*), 0 (Feature 1), 0 (Feature 2)
- *System types: S (single), D (duplex), T (triplex), Q (quadplex
- USE CHART FROM PAGE 15 OF COMMERCIAL CATALOG - TYLER UPDATING IT.