105MTS Series Commercial Water Softeners
All systems are available in single, duplex, triplex, and quadplex operation.
105 MTS Series softeners provide up to 204 gpm continuous soft water 24 hours a day.* They are engineered and thoroughly tested to provide years of reliable, trouble-free performance with minimal maintenance.
*Based on a quadplex system with one tank allowed off-line for regeneration at all times.
MTS systems use 40-50% less salt and regeneration water compared to conventional systems. During periods of high flow demand, tanks come on-line to add flow rate capacity. During periods of low flow demand, tanks go off-line insuring optimal efficiency and product water quality.
Suitable for Apartments, Boiler Treatment, Breweries & Distilleries, Cooling Towers, Motels, Schools, Nursing Homes, Car Wash, Dairies, Factories, Laundromats, Office Buildings, Resorts, Restaurants, RO Pre-treatment, Office Buildings, Hospitals
- MTS Controller: Fully programmable remote mounted control box
- Parallel Flow: All tanks on-line and are interlocked so only one can regenerate at a time
- Alternating Flow: At least one tank is always off-line for regeneration or ready in stand-by
- Demand Flow: Tanks come on- or off-line according to the flow rate demand so that the system is always operating at optimum efficiency
- System Interlock: A signal from other equipment can be accepted to lock out and prevent the system from regenerating
- Advanced Diagnostic Information: Easily trouble-shoot and access system information in real-time
- Auxiliary Outputs: Up to two programmable outputs / relays can be added
- Battery back-up system: for up to 9 hours
- Upflow Regeneration and Treated Water Regeneration
- Operating pressure: 20 - 100 psi
- Operating temperature: 39 - 100° F
- Electrical: Input 120V 60 Hz - Output 12VAC
Materials of Construction
- Control Valve: Plastic PPO (Noryl)
- Resin Tanks: Corrosion resistant fibreglass reinforced polyethylene NSF 44 Certified
- Brine Tank: High density polyethylene (includes plastic salt plate, brine well & cap, air check, and safety float)
- Ion Exchange Resin: High Capacity IAPMO certified 8% Canature resin